Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Uhm i dunno even what to title this

So kids, it's been fun.  I'm finally to the point where all the odd things here seem normal, and everyone is talking about the end.  Sad face :(.  Right now I'm trying to balance finding where and how to do the final paper.  There's alot of things that will happen over the next few weeks, so I think I'm going to try to get alot of the paper done early, if this is early I dunno.  It's been cool, but I feel like I need to get some serious work done. I put up pictures of kazan on my facebook, I have alotmore than i put on there.  I've come to the realization that I wont speak Russian well while I'm here, I don't think I have enough time to do it well, but I do have a functioning mastery of it.  It's not pretty but i can get my point accross.  Well I'd better get to work. Later kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment