Thursday, January 14, 2010

First entry

as of right now the only thing to describe Russia is pure chaos
wonderful orchestrated chaos. So I thought with standing in line to get bread
these people would have a great ability and respect for standing in line
Yeah in Russia there are no lines. You stand in what appears to be a line
but you can basically go anywhere in that line with no boundarys
you are in a group close the the beginning of a line, that's about it
No one really gets pissed if you cut them in line, but then they cut you.
getting out of the airport cars were everywhere and there was no organization
to anything, just one police officer that would yell if people got too pissed
or the line got too big. Lots of chicks here with me, no roommate yet, the other dude
didn't get his passport on time, so it was just me and the chickas today
we had a hot german waitress and would laugh at every 5th thing said in german
fun day, except the fact that I was waiting or traveling almost all of it.

still no one knows a lick of Russian and I'm still trying to hold out like
I don't know any. That might change soon. later kids

No comments:

Post a Comment