Monday, January 25, 2010

last one didn't have a title?

Well it's sunday, we went to chruch. It was a calvary chapel service in english.
It was nice, but I think I'll enjoy going to an eastern orthodox chruch here. I planned
on switiching off eastern orthodox and calvary chapel, but they want us to stay with
a chruch. I don't know if I'll fight the power and do as I want religiously, or play
along. It's hard for one to put rules on how I observe The Faith. It remains to be
seen. I enjoyed today, I had a good time with everyone I was with today. Alot of small
tibits of one on one time with people today that I liked. I miss people from back home...
0 connectivity bites. I live here, and here is where I want to be, but I want 30 min at the end of the day to write letters or talk with friends back home. Meals are where we meet Russian students, those have been kinda awkward. I'll feet better when I'm stumbling in broken russian,
instead of making others stumble in broken english. This all is so surreal. I can't speak
in an unknown language here. I still only catch about 5 percent of anything spoken here.
I'm learning about this country and learning about myself. That's all i could ask for,
but I have to remind myself that everyonce in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment