Thursday, February 4, 2010

After

So yeah really regretting that whole pushup thing, my arms hurt, and then I went cross country skiing for the first time. That's interesting but I still don't have it down. More strain on the arms. Then we played badmitton. See i forget that badmitton is a legitimate sport in other countries. I played against my american counterparts and pretty much rocked. Then they had me play a girl on the badmitton team and I got spanked so hard. I lost 1 -15 and the little girl was so ultimately shocked when I got a single point on her. That was an intense game regardless of how bad I lost. I was going to play a dude for Sushi, but I guess that'll have to be postponed. Went to a Banya, which is a russian sauna where you go in jump into ice cold water, maybe run into the snow, but like when your in the sauna they hit you with leafy birch branches. It's an interesting experience. I'm glad i went buy my arms are killing me.

1 comment: