Thursday, February 4, 2010

Scholastic endevours

So I feel like we are actually diving into the language. I'm learning new stuff, and it actually takes some concentration now. I still don't feel like I can say too much to people in passing to the point of a full conversation, but I like that I can properly say small phrases of my own creation other than, I have, I want and so forth. Late tonight is ice skating, and tommorrow is snowboarding. I think I'm going both days, because we have to rent boards for essentially two days, but I'm the only dude going, so basically I go both days, cause no chick could fit into my boots. Bascially we are renting like 6 boards and having like 10 people go, like 5 on one day and 5 on another shareing boots and boards. W/e I needed to say I boarded in Russia and I needed to board this winter. Either way should be fun. I'm starting on some of the contemporary Russian literature that we need to know, actually it's a very chaming little book(master and margarita) and it's a fun read. Other than that, learning, loving, living, you know the usual.

2 comments:

  1. this is the helpfull post thanks for this..
    to know real state news,restuarant news,Neighborhood News ?so please visit our site https://www.livinglic.nyc/living-lic-real-estate-news-1/2016/12/23/living-lic-qa-a-conversation-with-david-brause
    david brause

    ReplyDelete