Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentines day

So I can't quite remember the last time I wrote an entry. This weekend we observed our valentines day because we were in valdimir on valentines day. Oh by the way vladimir was really cool, it was a bunch of super old churches, and they let us take pictures inside because some weren't still in use, so I finally have pictures from the inside of orthodox cathedrals. yay. We also celebrated some russian holiday where they eat blini(pankcake/crepey thing) and at the end burn a scarecrow. It's a week long fat tuesday like thing cause lent is right after it.
Back to the valentines day celebration.... It was very interesting. We entertained each other with skits. It was kinda hard to organize these skits because we were very disorganized after valdimir. Me and my roommate lipsank(?) to Mulan's a girl worth fighting for. It was fun. Me and my roommate also got all the girls chocolate and got each one a flower. It was fun. Also I cut my hand trying to make props for our skit, that was interesting, but there are nurses in the place where we stay. I dunno if I said this before but we are staying in a profolactory, where the sick recover, so there are doctors here. I also sprianed my ankle pretty bad getting off the bus. So Ima just recover for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment