Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snowboarding and otherstuffs

Snowboarding was rad. They don't really use chair lifts here. the first place we went was basically just behind a park, with one short somewhat steep hill. Basically not enough room to do much, but teach those who couldn't snowboard. The next day we went to a proper place. There WAS a T-lift, but basically only skiiers used it and we didn't want to pay. So we boarded there. I constantly overestimate my boarding skills, and I had some trouble on the steep run. I've got to learn to carve better. Either way we had a great time boarding. We are going to Vladimir and Suzdal today. Vladimir is a former captial along time ago. Should prove to be interesting. Other than that, everything is going fine. Just rocked out a 4 page paper for school. Wondering how well I did on that. Anyways I'll try to keep this updated. Later all.

1 comment: